How Does Having Lemon Water in the Morning Benefit You?
Lemons are one of those ingredients that have countless health benefits. It has been proven to improve your skin, health, hair, and much more. There are some additional benefits of having it in the morning. Taking lemon water first thing in the morning can help with everything from skin problems to weight loss. Lemon water is high in vitamin C, which aids in the removal of pollutants.
Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach can aid with digestion, immunity, and kidney function. Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning can help treat or possibly prevent a variety of health concerns.
There are many ways you can make lemon water. Look at this simple and easy method:
- You will need 1 lemon and 8 cups of water
- Thinly slice the lemon and keep it in a pitcher large enough to carry the water
- Slightly mash the lemon with a wooden spoon so it releases its juices
- Then add the 8 cups of water to the pitcher and let it mix
- You can have this water directly afterwards or refrigerate it for 1 hour before having it