Use Apple Cider Vinegar to remove face warts
paulgemini, 3 years ago 0 1 min read 1401
Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for bright and beautiful skin. It contains a type of acid that removes the spute and causes the skin to get out of the way.
Besides, its antibacterial and antiseptic elements keep the skin pure. Learn how to use apple cider vinegar in skin care.
- You can use it every morning as a face wash. So mix 1/4 cup of warm water with 1 tablespoon vinegar and wash it.
- Mix 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar with 4 cups of water. Massage the sunburned skin in the sun. Wash it after a while.
- This vinegar is effective in removing the warts. Mix 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of water. Dip the pan and press on the bran. Wash the pan with warm water after 10 minutes.
- To prevent skin from getting swelled, mix 1 tablespoon of this with 3 tablespoons of water and apply it to the skin with cotton. Wash it after a while.
- Mix 1 tbsp. apex apple cider, 3 tablespoons of water and a few drops of lavender oil and use it as a toner. The excess oil will be removed from the skin.
Leave a Reply