What to do in indigestion? Here’s the remedies!
Many have digestive problems. This problem arises especially due to changes in diet and lifestyle. You have to face symptoms like sore throat, nausea, chest-back pain, headaches and pain in such a situation. As the problem growing, even you have to deal with serious symptoms like diarrhea. People who suffer from indigestion regularly may have constipation problems too.
According to experts, to eliminate indigestion problems you have to increase the amount of fiber in your diet. At the same time, you should eat raisins, bananas, oats, cereal grains, etc.
Besides, those who have regular indigestion problems should be prohibited food items like flour, dairy products, packet food, fast food from the diet.
Here are some home remedies to reduce indigestion:
- Raw turmeric is very useful for maintaining liver function. You can have it in the morning, after drinking water. It will reduce stomach problems.
- It’s important not to take a break too much between the two meals. In that case, you can have the light protein that can be kept with national snacks.
- In the morning you can eat light hot water on an empty stomach. It helps keep the stomach clean.
- Panta Bhat can play an important role in digestion. It will increase your digestive capacity.
- Cumin in boiling water is very useful in increasing your digestive capacity.
- You can chew cardamom regularly to relieve from indigestion.
- Sipping apple juice also increases the ability to digest.
- The papaya leaf helps indigestion. Soak two papaya leaves in a glass of water and after that, drink half a glass of it.