Eid-ul-Fitr Recipe: Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry
Usually during holidays we opt for the same kind of recipes over and over again. Even though those are classics, sometimes you can experiment a little to make your menu more interesting. So, here’s a recipe for you to try this Eid-ul-Fitr.
1 sliced onion
3 chopped garlic cloves
4 finely julienned ginger
¼ cup of sliced spring onions
2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
400 grams of finely sliced beef
300 grams of quartered mushrooms
Ingredients for the marinade
3 tablespoons cornstarch/corn flour
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 tablespoons of baking soda
Ingredients for stir fry
2 tabelspoons of soy sauce
3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
1 teaspoon of dark soy
2 teaspoon of sugar
2 teaspoon of white vinegar
- At first mix all the marinade ingredients with the beef and leave that aside
- Then mix all the stir fry ingredients and leave that aside as well
- Take a frying pan and heat the vegetable oil in high heat. Then add the beef and spread them out in the pan. let it sear for 2 minutes before stir frying.
- Then add the ginger, garlic and onion and stir fry for 1 minute. And add the mushrooms afterwards as well and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Lastly add the stir fry sauce and sprinkle the spring onions before serving.