OnePlus 10 Pro Will Debut In China In January 2022
Right after they hit the market in 2014, OnePlus has been competing against the big names in the league. Namely, Samsung and iPhones have been neck to neck with this brands’ phones. And now stirring up more hype in the playing fields, a new product was declared to debut by the brand. Yes, that’s right. OnePlus 10 Pro has been officially confirmed to make its entrance into the market.
On Tuesday, 20th December 2021, the Co-Founder and CEO of OnePlus Technology Co., Ltd., Pete Lau teased and confirmed through his Weibo account, the upcoming release of OnePlus 10 pro next month. This phone is said to be the successor of the OnePlus 9 pro.
Let’s talk about some of the new features included in this phone. This will later help in predicting the price of the gadget which is still to be announced.
- OnePlus 10 Pro is expected to have an in-display fingerprint sensor with an IP68-rated glass-aluminum body.
- on the back, there is supposed to be a square-shaped section that will encompass a triple rear camera module with the flash.
- A 6.7-inch curved LTPO AMOLED screen with a maximum WQHD+ resolution that was witnessed in the past generation but with the addition of a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The phone is rumored to be powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor.
- With up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, the functionality will still sail as smoothly as its predecessor.
- The phone will hold a 5,000mAh battery with 80W wired. So, this battery is larger than that of the OnePlus 9 Pro. It is also assumed to feature up to 125W fast charging, which could finish the charging process in just 20 minutes.
So, what do you think the price of this new Phone should be? We are estimating it to be upwards of BDT 50,000/- easily. And though the date of the launch has not been officially announced, Some are assuming that they will launch it in China sometime during the first week of January 2022. However, it would be made available in other countries within the first quarter of 2022.