Easy Hot Dumpling Soup Recipes For Cold Winter Days
A Dumpling Soup or dumplings, in general, is considered one of the staple dishes among Asian cuisines. However, people from around the world are very much familiar with it. So much so that there have been thousands if not millions of iterations of them. Among all those variations, in this article, we bring to you the easiest and tastiest hot dumpling soup recipes to enjoy during the cold winter days.
Veggie Dumpling Soup
Though this is claimed as a vegetarian delight, this very easy and quick-to-make dish can become a meat-lover healthy paradise if cooked in the right way.
All You Need: Sesame oil, Ginger, Garlic, Spring onions, Soy sauce, Veggie or Chicken Stock (based on your preference), Frozen dumplings (veggie or meat, based on your preference), Carrots, and Spinach.
- Sauté the garlic and ginger in a 2tbsp of sesame oil.
- When it looks done then add your preferred stock, soy sauce, spring onions, and carrots, and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Then slowly add the frozen dumplings to the soup and let it boil for another few minutes.
- Turn the stove off, add in the spinach, and stir. When the spinach has wilted, the soup is ready to be served!
15 Minute Dumpling Soup:
This recipe is a godsend for all the working people around the world who don’t have plenty of time to cook but deserve a hearty and nutritious meal as well.
All You Need: 8 cups of chicken broth, 4 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp grated ginger, diced spring onions, frozen dumplings.
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce, and grated ginger to a big pot and let it boil.
- After boiling for a few minutes, gently add the frozen dumplings. Let the dumplings cook for about 4 minutes then turn off the stove.
- Finally, just drizzle some sesame oil over the top and sprinkle the diced spring onions over the top. And your dish is ready to be served.
So, weren’t these some very easy-to-do dumpling soup recipes ready to be served in less than 20 minutes? And that too, very delicious as well. Why not try out these recipes and you will no longer have to wait hours for a great hot bowl of dumpling soup that you can enjoy on a cool winters’ day. For more Food related blogs, Click Here.